Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Home again, home again jiggety-jig

I booked another trip to Colorado. I leave on March 12th. Unfortunately, Chip and I will not be there at the same time. He flies in the night before I leave. I am thankful to be spending my birthday with my parents. Last time I spent a birthday with them was my 21st birthday when they took me to Vegas. That was a trip to remember.

The girls will only spend one afternoon with a friend this time. They are a little sad to not see me on my birthday, but I hope they do something fun in honor of it. I also plan on making some cupcakes to celebrate. Gluten-free, dairy free, soy free german chocolate cupcakes. Yummy!! I think I might add a bit more chocolate this time. West Meadow Farms Bakery has fabulous products and recipes!!

On another note, Jadyn told me the other day that everything is better with bacon. I love that girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment