Monday, February 21, 2011

Homeward Bound (Sunday)

On Sunday morning my dad and brother made breakfast burritos while I talked to the girls and Jesse on Skype. It was fun watching them cook together in the kitchen. It was also great to see my dad up and around. He ended up having a good day.

My Aunt Bonnie visited on later in the morning. I had some very mixed emotions as I sat there listening to them reminsce about old times. There were some good times amongst some bad. Things that they both regretted and wished they could change. I'm glad they are having some of these converstations though I wish they had had them a long time ago.

After Bonnie left we decided take a trip into the Springs. My dad was feeling well enough to get outside for awhile. We took Cody to the dog park again and then had lunch at Texas Roadhouse.

In the afternoon/evening we watched the moving Red. Great movie to end a great day.
Around 7:00 I got off my parents bed and realized that I had a gigantic hole in the butt of my pants. Of course, I had also forgotten the extra pair that I had planned to bring. So... at 7:30 Chip and I went to the Walmart in Woodland Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment